- The vehicle can only be driven by the driver/s authorised in the present contract.
- The driver must have a driver`s licence valid in Romania , which must also be older than two years.
- The vehicle can only be driven in Romania.
- The vehicle must not be driven ‘off road.
- The driver is not allowed to drive under the influence of alchohol,drugs or any substances, that might affect his concentration,physical state or driving capacity in any way or manner.Any damage cause by the driver due to the consumption of the previous will be paid integrally by the driver/client.
- The vehicle may not be used for the transport o passangers,goods and cannot be rented.
- The vehicle may not be used for the illegal transportation of goods or people.
- The vehicle may not be used in competitions , for practice , endurance or performance tests or racing events.
- The vehcile may not be used in contradiction with the specifications of the producer.
- The vehicle may only be repaired in authorised auto-repair stations and only with complete agreement of the owner.
- The vehicle must not be left unlocked or with the key in contact ,with the car doors,windows or trunk open.
- The client will not undertake any actions that might endager the mechanical state of the vehicle and will take all precaution measures necessary to prevent damage.
- This also includes using fuel only form Petrom,RomPetrol,Mol or Shell and receiving a receit at the filling of the tank.
- The owner is not to be held responsible for the destruction of theft of personal goods from within the vehicle.
- Any driving or parking fine issued by the police and received during the renting perios is to be paid by the client.
In the event of an accident,theft or damage please:
- Immediately contact the police(112,955) and the owner of Al Rent a car.
- Obtain the name and address of all those involved in the event/accident.
- Obtain copies of the ID cards of all those involved in the event/accident.
- Obtain copies of the insurance certificates of all those involved in the event/accident.
- Obtain the name and address of all witnesses.
- Obtain an official report from the police, along with the result of the alcohol tests.
- Obtain authorisation for the repairment of the vehicle from the police.
- The client is not allowed to misapporpriate , sell , mortgage or use the present contract as guarantee for the vehicle,its equipment and tools or to act to the detriment of the owner.
- The client/driver can be subjected to trial due to the violation of the present contract.
Traffic regulations and list of vehicle equipment
The following are for your information only and do not constitute a contract
European traffic signs,speed limits,rules and regulations enforceable in Romania:
- It is compulsory to posses a valid driving permit from the country of origin.
- The speed limit within city perimetre is 50 km/hour.Outside urban areas it is 90 km/hour.
- The headlights must always be on while driving outside urban areas.
- In crossroads uncontrolled by traffic signs one must apply the ‘right side priority rule.
- Special attention must be paid to holes, dim street crossing marks and any other obstacles in the road.
- It s compulsory that all passengers wear a seatbelt.
- It is forbidden to use the mobile phone while driving.